abel tan
28th nov 1987
Nanyang poly
abel_tan@hotmail.com
enjoys a good laugh
enjoys company
enjoys friends like you
enjoy life
free time to swim
better friendships
climbing a mountain
lying on the pastures
going to Norway
going somewhere that snows
standing on a gorge
Working for these few days. Today's the last day of work. Finally ! Its OVER ! Let me tell u whats been happening.
Darren, robin and myself met a cake chief. A joker. Brightening my work with sparks of laughter. Why leh. He eat snake gao gao. First day of work, me and darren were packing the loads into the boxes. As i heard the sound... Zepppp... I looked over at the uncle, he's making boxes. I was thinking nvm la. He's senior should be pretty experienced. He knows we'll need alot of boxes.
After 2 hrs, we were already perspiring profusely. Almost done with the packing. I looked over at the chief.. To my amazement. I noticed a sound, Zepppppp. He's still making the boxes. There's practically nothing left for us to pack and i counted 15 empty boxes extra.
Really a joker. Sometimes i just stand there laughing by myself. Pondering what is he doing at that moment. This went on for the next remaining days. .
Here's another incident which made me laughed whole heartedly. All the uncles gathered together, as they were packing a lappy into a box. After packing, they were to write what it contains. Uncle A picked a marker and began writing while saying Laaaaaap..... Then Uncle B act zai shouted, its spelt by L.U.P. TOP. Its like i lup you. I kin siam aside tolaugh. LOL !
A color that blends with the world
Mini Tv
Opened on 15th Dec!
More to come !
Notice
Created skin
Remember to
start on your
projects.
Feel free
about comments
1000 milestone on 4 Nov !
2000 milestone on 16th Dec !
3000 milestone on 10th of Feb !